All translations were made via google translation.
Excuse us in case of bad translation.
Please refer to the French version.
Article 1: Delivery:
The total amount of VAT fee for preparing and shipping your order varies depending on the total amount of the order. In the event that more shipments are needed for an order, this contribution to costs of processing and shipping. will be charged for one shipment. BOULE-MC can not be held responsible for any consequences due to late delivery by the Post Office or Carrier.
Products purchased on BOULE-MC are delivered worldwide. The products are delivered to the shipping address you provided during the ordering process. The times indicated are average times and correspond to the time of treatment, preparation and delivery of your order. In case of items delivered on different dates because of their availability, delivery time is based on the longest time. BOULE-MC, however, reserves the right to split deliveries.
Delivery can vary from 7 to 10 working days from the confirmation of your order.
This is an average based on the destination, shipping method and availability of the article.
Modes of Delivery:
The ordered product is delivered by post or by an independent carrier, depending on the product ordered and on the initiative of the vendor, to the address on the order form.
In general, the choice of delivery method depends on the weight and value of the items, delivery is therefore:
- By registered
- By declared value
- By courier.
Control of the package to Delivery:
Upon receipt of your order, you must check the conformity of the goods at the time of delivery and before signing the delivery (carrier). You must indicate on the delivery note and the form of reserves along with your handwritten signature, any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product ...). This check is performed when consideredwhen the buyer, or a person authorized by it, signed the delivery note.
You will also need to confirm these reservations to the carrier no later than two business days of receipt of the item and send a copy of this mail to BOULE-MC - address at the bottom of this page. If the products need to be returned to us, they must be within two working days of delivery. Any claims made after this deadline will not be accepted. The return of a product will be accepted in its original state (packaging, accessories, ...).
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, open, then you must check the status of articles. If they were damaged, you must refuse the package and note a reserve on the delivery (parcel refused because opened or damaged).
Article 2: Procedures for Return:
- You have 7 days from the receipt of your order to prevent our customer service to return the product: defective or nonconformingwith the order.
- To make a return you must make a request to our customer service to you given a return number. This request will be made by e-mail. In response you will receive a return code which must imperatively appear in the return package.
- Any return not receiving his number will not be accepted by us. You will be automatically returned.
- The cost of return in the event of withdrawal will be your responsibility.
- The cost of returning a product declared not to comply with the order or defective upon delivery, will be supported by BOULE-MC: we will refund the cost of returning the parcel here based on the mode of delivery of origin: letter.
- This right of return will be accepted for complete products in their original state (packaging, accessories ...) with a copy of the invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the Customer are not included.
- The right of return can not be exercised for items that can be copied (books, etc.). Unless they are returned on time, not loosened.
No security will be applied to products that have been damaged by the customer
- We will give you an exchange, credit or a refund within a period not exceeding 15 working days after receipt of goods by us.
The customer will be credited back to their skrill account (secure transaction) if paid by credit card via Skrill or by check, bank transfer in other cases.