All translations were made via google translation.
Excuse us in case of bad translation.
Please refer to the French version.
Important: Our prices are NET
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales through the website Boule.eu
BOULE-MC reserves the right to modify or change at any time these terms and conditions of sale.
Article 2. Offer valid while supplies last:
- Our products and prices are valid until they are visible on the site, subject to availability.
- When ordering, please be advised of the availability of the products you want to buy. However, if despite our vigilance, the products prove to be temporarily or permanently unavailable, we will notify you by mail or by post as soon as possible.
- If temporarily out of stock on one of the products in your order:
We ship the rest of your order, accompanied by an informational message. The products will be temporarily unavailable on hold. Beyond the period of 21 working days (order date), if Articlecould not be delivered to you, you will be automatically refunded by check or PAYPAL.
- If the final rupture of a product after placing your order:
we will offer either a refund or exchange the product or products out of stock (proposal for a similar product of its price and its characteristics).
Article 3: Validation of orders and electronic signature (Act of 13 March 2000 on electronic signature.)
Any order signed by the consumer "double click" constitutes an irrevocable acceptance which can not be challenged only within the limits provided in these terms and conditions of sale as well as the "right of withdrawal" and "out of stock ".
The "double click" associated with the authentication and non-repudiation and protection of the integrity of messages is an electronic signature. This electronic signature as valid between the parties as a handwritten signature.
Only orders placed on our site are valid.
Article 4: Prices
BOULE-MC reserves the rightto change prices at any time but undertakes to apply the current rates that were displayed at the time of your order, subject to availability on that date.
Article 5: Terms of Payment and Security:
You can make the payment:
- By credit card:
in this case, payment is made on the site SKrill (Secure mode). This implies that no banking information concerning you is transmitted via the site of BOULE-MC. Payment by credit card is perfectly secure and your order will be recorded and confirmed upon acceptance of payment by the banking service.
You can pay online with confidence by entering the number and expiry date of your credit card in slots provided for this purpose. SKrill uses SSL encryption process that protects the confidentiality of bank data.
- FRENCH ONLY by check:
your order is reserved for15 days maximum. The order will be processed upon receipt of your check and the time will run accordingly.
Contact information for your credit card is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and never transmitted unencrypted over the network. Payment is made directly on the site Paypal or Moneybookers.
BOULE-MC has no access to these details and do not keep them on its servers. That is why they are called back for each transaction on our site.
- Retention of property:
The products remain the property of BOULE-MC until full payment.
- Payment Default:
BOULE-MC has the right to refuse delivery or to deliver an order from a customer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute in progress.
- Anti Fraud Control:
As part of these procedures, our services may be necessary to ask all the pi & egravee; those required to unblock your order: proof of address and debit in your name, etc ...
These requests are made by e-mail, then if necessary by mail with return receipt.
Article 6: Delivery
The total amount of VAT shipping and insurance varies depending on the total amount of the order. In the event that more shipments are needed for an order, this contribution to costs of processing and shipping. will be charged for one shipment. BOULE-MC can not be held responsible for any consequences due to late delivery by the Post Office or Carrier.
Products purchased on BOULE-MC are delivered worldwide. The products are delivered to the shipping address you provided during the ordering process. The times indicated are average times and correspond to the time of treatment, preparation and delivery of your order. In case of items delivered on different dates because of their availability, delivery time is based on the longest time.; BOULE-MC, however, reserves the right to split deliveries.
Delivery can vary from 2 to 10 working days from the confirmation of your order.
This is an average based on the destination, shipping method and availability of the article.
Modes of Delivery:
The ordered product is delivered by post or by an independent carrier, depending on the product ordered and on the initiative of the vendor, to the address on the order form.
In general, the choice of delivery method depends on the weight and value of the items, delivery is therefore:
- By registered
- By declared value
- By courier.
Control of the package to Delivery:
Upon receipt of your order, you must check the conformity of the goods at the time of delivery and before signing the delivery (carrier). You must indicate on the delivery note and the form of reserves along with your handwritten signature, any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product ...).This check is considered as made when the buyer, or a person authorized by it, signed the delivery note.
You will also need to confirm these reservations to the carrier no later than two business days of receipt of the item and send a copy of this mail to BOULE-MC - address at the bottom of this page. If the products need to be returned to us, they must be within two working days of delivery. Any claims made after this deadline will not be accepted. The return of a product will be accepted in its original state (packaging, accessories, ...).
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, open, then you must check the status of articles. If they were damaged, you must refuse the package and note a reserve on the delivery (parcel refused because opened or damaged).
Article 7. Responsibilities.
BOULE-MC can not be held liable for breach of contract in case of stock shortage or unavailability of the product, Force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike of postal services and transport and / or communications, flood, fire. BOULE-MC shall not be liable for all damages because of this, business interruption, loss of profits, damages or expenses that may arise.
- The selection and purchase of a product or service are under the sole responsibility of the client. The total or partial inability to use such products due to incompatibility of equipment can give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or questioning the responsibility of BOULE-MC.
- Any liability of BOULE-MC for a variety of direct or indirect damages resulting from the non-performance or improper performance of the sale of a product or service will in no case exceed an amount equal to the product price sold.
- Latent defects: In the event that the products we've delivered present a hidden defect, we will replace the defective product with another. If we are unable to do so, or if we can not do it on time due to é LEMENTS which do not depend on our will or our fault, we will refund the price of the defective product upon receipt of this product.
- The products comply with French legislation and standards applicable in France. The photographs, text, graphics, information and characteristics reproduced and illustrating the products are not contractual. Therefore, the responsibility of BOULE-MC can not be held liable for errors or omissions in any of these photographs, text or graphics, information or features of products or in case of change in the characteristics of products by suppliers.
Article 8: Procedures for Return:
- You have 7 days from the receipt of your order to prevent our customer service or return of your wish to return the product: faulty or not as ordered.
- To make a return you must make a request to our customer service to you given a return number. This request will be made by e-mail. In response you will receivea return code, which must absolutely be included in the return package.
- Any return not receiving his number will not be accepted by us. You will be automatically returned.
- The cost of return in the event of withdrawal will be your responsibility.
- The cost of returning a product declared not to comply with the order or defective upon delivery, will be supported by BOULE-MC: we will refund the cost of returning the parcel here based on the mode of delivery of origin: letter.
- This right of return will be accepted for complete products in their original state (packaging, accessories ...) with a copy of the invoice.
Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the Customer are not included.
- The right of return can not be exercised for items that can be copied (books, etc.). Unless they are returned on time, not loosened.
No guarantee will be applied to products that have been damaged by the customer
- We will give you a e; Exchange, credit or a refund within less than or equal to 15 working days after receipt of goods by us.
The customer will be credited back to their Skrill account (secure transaction) if paid by credit card via SKrill, check or wire transfer in other cases.
- The maximum possible return of a product is 7 working days from the mailing date of your agreement number back with us.
Article 9: Right of withdrawal:
In accordance with Article L.121-16 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has a period of 7 working days from the date of delivery of the order, to return any item does not suit him and ask the exchange or refund without penalty, except for cost of return.
You must then return your product, your number have agreed to return (see paragraph 8). The product must be returned in good condition with all accessories in its original packaging.
Article 10: Law "Data Protection"
At any time, you have the right to access, modify, correctand delete data concerning you (art 34 of the law "and Freedoms" of January 6, 1978) We will never send your information directly or indirectly. The information you provide to us is the strict minimum to send you your order.
Article 11: Law
These conditions are subject to the law of Monaco.
The allocation of jurisdiction in any dispute, and the absence of agreement between the parties, is given to the competent courts of Monaco, despite multiple defendants and / or call in guarantee, even for emergency procedures or procedures academies in summary or by request.
Article 12: Company Details:
2, Avenue Henri Dunant
Capital of 525,000 euro